Do Healthcare Differently
Learn More About Medi-Share
Get Started with Medi-Share Today!
What is Medi-Share?
Medi-Share is a health care sharing ministry where members share each other’s medical bills and pray for each other’s medical challenges.
$228 Per MonthThe average amount saved when switching to Medi-Share
900K ProvidersChoose from network of 900K providers for pre-negotiated discounts or visit the doctor of your choice.
98% Customer Satisfaction RateMedi-Share directly manages medical bills on your behalf.
How Medi-Share Works For You
In-Person Doctor Visit
- Choose your doctor and schedule your appointment.
- Show your Medi-Share card and pay $35 Provider Fee.*
- Receive the care you need and let us take care of the rest.
- We negotiate discounts and faclitate direct payment to Providers.
- Call 911.
- ER Visit Fee: $200*
- We work to negotiate discounts on your behalf.
- We facilitate direct payment of medical bills to Providers.
Surgery & Hospitalization
- $35 Provider Fee*
- No limit for eligible procedures and admissions.
- Receive the care and treatment you need.
- We negotiate on your behalf and facilitate direct payment to Providers.
*Maternity Exception (Section VI. A) for more details and information.
See What Members Are Saying
If you are looking for affordable health care, don’t look any further.
We pay significantly less for medical care than traditional insurance.
Two years in and I am really satisfied